Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have five Ljutic shotguns. I have to admit that I do not like white beads. So to take care of this problem I decided to install a fiber optic front sight. The problem is that most of the sights on the market hang over the end of the rib and can snag on things. I tried that with the HIVIZ Compsight, but it hung over the end too much for me. Next was the HIVIS Flame bead. This has the screw hole in the front so it does not hang over the end. The problem is that the tube is so small that it is hard to see, and you see the rim of the cradle which is a distraction. So here lies the solution. I cut the tube out of the Flame bead and installed a tube from the Compsight on the Flame system. Problem solved with a better sight picture for me with my Ljutic shotguns with a 3mm fiber optic bead to look at. I know you aren't suppose to look at the beads! Why put them on a shotgun then? I like them. I hope this may help others here.

· Premium Member
803 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.