Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could use a detailed print or video. Have tray on but a clip has me puzzled. Going from tube to tray. Thanks Hoot

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
One other question does P. tray black piece have the rivet going in from bottom or top. I have it going in from top . Hoot Seems to be ok tried it twice and it dropped primer. I haven't loaded tray yet just added a few. I've had enough fun with the old tube one picking the darn things up. Thanks again, Hoot

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
One other question does P. tray black piece have the rivet going in from bottom or top. I have it going in from top . Hoot Seems to be ok tried it twice and it dropped primer. I haven't loaded tray yet just added a few. I've had enough fun with the old tube one picking the darn things up. Thanks again, Hoot
It is running well. Thanks

·
Registered
269 Posts
Hoot, just made it back around this computer. Rivet in from the top, but you've already figured that out. Glad you've got the primer tray going your way. Later

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I only wished I had did this years ago when I got loader. Those tubes were a pain to load and usually I dumped a tube or part of one all over floor or table . Not that it was the tube's fault but genius using it. Hoot

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
I used a reg.primer tray to load the tubes ; I just added a lg. tube from a ball point pen to connect them when filling tubes. It is the tray I am using now. Ken
That system came with a special tray that clipped to the top. I think it made it easier to use.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts