Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some new trophy ideas. What would you guys and gals like to see aside from the norm(buckles, bags,ect.). Would appreciate any and all ideas. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Everybody loves money, but i want to hear ideas for something you can display. Lets face it, you're not gonna hang 500 bucks on the wall. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Wall plaques are always a good idea, they look classy and don't take up any floor or shelf space.

A pure pewter, brass, silver, etc. clay target would be cool along with engraving ti with the event info.

Unless it's big money I'll take a trophy over money almost any day.

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
"Flashlights" and for Handicap Champion an all expense stay at the Sparta Hotel in beautiful Sparta, Illinois and a tour of all of the official highlites of Sparta itself or the actual cash value of same ... Most people will probably just take the $20.00 and be done with it instead of the stay and tour ... or Money ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Entry fees for the event paid for plus 4 premium boxes of shells. Shooting for nothing is my favorite type of shooting.

Jeff

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
The ATA shoots are ameatur oylimpic's. Give out the most beautiful trophies you can. Sterling bowls, cups, metals with ribbons, belt buckles, are the Way to go. If you want money play the money.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
We have an engraver that belongs to our club, and he does engraving on trophies like the one below. They are very nice and much better than the shooter standing on top of the plastic tower.

Let me know if you want to contact him.

Kevin

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
I've got mine inside lighted glass encased TV entertainment center and it looks great in there. These things are only about $40 each to purchase(plus engraving). And they come in round as well.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.