Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Ontario Rod & Gun Club will host the first shoot of 2011 this Saturday and Sunday. With the Super Bowl on Sunday, I expect Saturday to be very busy so plan accordingly. I don't know about you, but I feel that by skipping a January shoot date, it seems like we are starting over again. I hope to have a list of possible banquet facilities for your comments and decisions as the Country Party House has informed me that they are no longer in business. If anyone has a copy of the December Victor newspaper that had the article about our Toys for Tots collection, I would like a copy for the Archives. See you in a few days. (9:00-3:00 both days). Larry Evans

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
With all that snow up in New York, the BBQ would have to be in July...LOL

Y'all could come down here and have one if y'all like !!!

Dave in SC

PS: Save one of them thar Coookies for me too !!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Oh Man! The Country Party House was a great venue...now they are closed...bummer!
AS a suggestion I was at a wedding reception last year at the River's Edge (I think that is the name), on Scottsville Road near the airport. The food was great. Larry & Marna, you might want to give this one try . It is near where Logan's Party House used to be, but a little further down the road.

Billy P.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Boy, do I remember going to Ontario Gun Club in the middle of winter and trying to break a good score when they were shooting those early made LAWRY TARGETS. Those were some fun days.

Have a good weekend.

Ron Burdick from sunny SC and in FL for the winter.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Ron,

How about those cold, icy, winds off Lake Ontario hitting you in the face...

God Bless our friends up North !!!

At least WE have to worry about heat stroke now...LOL

Dave in SC

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.