Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what the dates will be on this shoot? I looked at the web site and was not smart enough to find it. Scott

·
Registered
863 Posts
Scott

Your welcome.

I have my room booked so if work doesn't get in the way I should be there.

Have MikeTMX point me out and mske sure to say hi.

Shawn

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well then one hopes to be standing on a lane next to Shawn then, crushing clays. Shawn are you another Canuck like Mr. Mike? Scott

·
Registered
863 Posts
Scott
Yes I am another neighbor to the north. I try to get to Spokane for the IE but it doesn't always work out.

With the Montana State in Great Falls this year I have my room booked there as well.

We should try to get ljutic73 back to Great Falls, I think it would be a good time.

Great Falls is a wonderful club and the target setting is exceptional. Isn't that right Ric3677?

Good shooting to all and hopefully we will meet along the way.

Shawn

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Shawn,
I can spot a Canuck a mile away as they are always smiling. Scott

Just looked you up on the ATA site Shawn, you appear to have a good grasp of how the game is played, with a possible dash of Irish luck thrown in. Will be a pleasure to meet you.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Yes, the Inland Empire is May 15-18th. Still working on the Program but added money will be somewhere around $23,000, maybe more.

For all you Canadian Shooters, I sent out the Invitation Letters 1-12-14 and if you don't receive it in the next couple of weeks, let me know and I will re-send. Or if you are a Canadian shooter and have not been to the Inland and need a letter, please message me.

Thanks
Eric Olson

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Tickets are only $5.00 and need not be present to win. Winners are responsible for shipping if applicable.

2014 INLAND EMPIRE RAFFLE PRIZES

1. 1895 Teddy Roosevelt Commerative Hi-Grade Rifle, 30/06

2. Winchester Model 12 Shotgun, Y Model, 20 Ga

3. Ponsness-Warren 800 Plus Loader, 12 Ga

4. Champion 24 Gun Safe, Model T

5. Winchester Model 70 Rifle, .300 Mag

6. Ruger M77 Hawkeye Rifle, .270

7. Henry Golden Boy .22 LR

8. Benelli Super Nova Camo, 12 Ga

9. Ruger American Rimfire Rifle, .22 Mag

10. Ruger American Rimfire Rifle, .22 LR

·
Registered
7,213 Posts
Shawn, I've got a better 5th wheel and picked up a nice 2500HD Silverado to pull it with this past Wednesday and it is my intention to get down to Great Falls for the state shoot. Gotta get my ass in gear and get my form 6 application in....never done that before...haven't shot in the US since before 9/11. I LOVE shooting in Great Falls...superb targets and good people.
And I guess I need a spot to camp at Dick's RV Park in GF...gotta see if there is still space there....looking forward to it.

Ron Burr

1 - 15 of 15 Posts