Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at the scores coming in from Tuscon and couldn't help but notice that senior vet Claude Hemsi is averaging .945 on 11 events (throwing out a 74 handicap score). I bought a custom stock and forend that used to belong to him and it is currently on my MX-3 Special. I would like to know more history about Claude if anyone can share. Would also like to know what gun Claude is shooting these days.... These are really amazing scores being put together by a very good senior vet shooter!!.... Thanks.. Dan Thome (Trap2)

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks Rick... I find it very encouraging that a senior vet can turn in these scores, especially from Tuscon.... Dan

·
Supporting Vendor
1,225 Posts
Dan,

Claude is no flash-in-the-pan or Claude-come-lately. In the three years (2006, 7 and 8) that I had the pleasure of announcing shoot-offs at the ATA Grand American, I called his name numerous times in all three disciplines. Gives me reason to keep on keepin' on at my advanced years. See you at Eel River next weekend.

Mike Mann

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mike..... I'm looking forward to it. Claude is really giving a great showing in Tuscon! Good, solid, consistent scoring in all three disciplines. Really an inspiration to all us "elder" gentlemen shooters..... Dan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.