Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there such a thing as a "standard" release trigger pull weight to set a release trigger when setting one up. Do you adj. both the set and release preasures or just the set preasure ? I thought 4 pounds was a starting point but when I checked my Perazzi (precision trigger) it was higher than 4 pounds.

What factors determine how the release is set up, or is it all personal preferrence ?

Luxor

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Is there such a thing as a "standard" release trigger pull weight to set a release trigger when setting one up. Do you adj. both the set and release preasures or just the set preasure ? I thought 4 pounds was a starting point but when I checked my Perazzi (precision trigger) it was higher than 4 pounds.

What factors determine how the release is set up, or is it all personal preferrence ?

Luxor

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Luxor

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.