Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at getting a 692x and was wanting any feedback from anyone that has one. I've heard there might be issues with the rib. Please let me know yours thoughts. Thanks

·
Registered
326 Posts
I got mine this past June and love it. I have over 4000 shots through it without a hitch. Also went from A to AA.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Have had mine about a year now. 6,000 shots through with zero problems.

Pros: very soft shooting, very easy to point - well balanced. the adjustable comb is very solid. really nice wood.
Cons: set screw in the barrel selector - not a big deal but I find it annoying.

Note..The left hand model only comes in 30".

Overall, I am very happy with it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got mine last week, so I don't have that much experience with it yet, but love it so far.
Extremely happy with my purchase and the way it shoots.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm looking at getting a 692x and was wanting any feedback from anyone that has one. I've heard there might be issues with the rib. Please let me know yours thoughts. Thanks
Got mine back in early September and have a little over 1500 rounds through it so it's still pretty new. It's starting to loosed up a bit. No rib issues at all. Sometimes my ejectors stick but that a common issue on all SV10/692. I take them out, clean them, and lube them after every couple hundred rounds. If it gets worse I may have that addressed.
The top tang bolt issue people speak of is/was never an issue with the trap from what I'm told.
Some people complain about the lock screw in the barrel selector...just a thought...take it out! I shoot a lot of singles but I plan to start shooting doubles here soon so that lock screw is nice for me. PM me if you have any specific questions. I'll be happy to try to answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts