Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone owns or has any input on a skb ithaca 700 broadway rib trap?? what is the value of one that is vertually brand new ??What is the reliablity of the gun & would it be recommended..as l have only ever seen 2 in all my years of shooting but have the opportunity to buy one @ $1200. Thanks yjwinchester

·
Registered
923 Posts
I bought one in 1982. It wasn't anywhere near the quality of the Browning Broadways IMHO. You can get a Browning in that price range if you look around. Ron

·
Registered
317 Posts
I bought one in the mid 80s and its been a pretty good gun thur all the years, Had a factory tune up 3 years ago, $1200 is a lot of money for one, I'll sell mine for $900.

·
Banned
2,758 Posts
I know a guy that has one in pretty decent condition, 2 stocks, one has been cut. It has deeper and different engraving than most I have seen. He wants 775.00.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info guys ...l live in Ontario..Canada so probably by the time l'd get one sent up here l'd be looking at the same $ range anyway...l'll try to get it cheaper if l decide to go that route...thanks guys much appreciated!! yjwinchester

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.