Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello: I am looking for some info on the Fabarms Axis RS12 trap gun. I was just wondering how they are holding up and are there any problems with them. The price point looks very good on these guns. I am also wondering if you can adjust the rib to a true 60/40 pattern for sporting clays? I would think you can get there with the adjustable comb? Let me know. Thanks, Eric

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have the combo. You should have no problem with 60/40 pattern. As far as barrel regulation on the O/U. Both are on top of each other at 35 yards that I patterned it at. Problem's ? The case that they come with suck's!!! Big time! The opening tension is adjustable. Be careful to use lock tite or it loosens up after a bit. I had to call Fabarm to find that out. Also the instruction booklet is minimal. Other than that it smokes 16 yard targets like theres no tomorrow!

·
Registered
413 Posts
I have been shooting mine since august and it is a soft shooting gun. It swings very smooth. I love everything about this gun. I just had a stocklock stock made for it. You cant go wrong with this gun for the price.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello: I appreciate the info. It seems there is not alot of them out there. I like the high rib and even the looks of them. Hopefully I can try one soon. Thanks, Eric

·
Registered
13,620 Posts
I've handled a couple of them.

Only issue I found was that the top lever is a little on the small side (probably the smallest of any o/u I've ever handled).

As a lefty, who has to push the top lever across to open the gun, I'm a little more cognoscent of the ergonomics of top lever function that most rightys would be.

Seems to be a nice enough gun, esp for the price, but I'd have to do something with the top lever to make one work for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts