Trapshooters Forum banner

Info on Contento 12 ga trap made in Brescia

7082 Views 14 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  fearnot
Im looking for parts on this spaghetti gun made in the same city(Brescia) of Perazzi..Beretta. Hammer springs.. firing pins.. ?? or where I can buy them from ? Barrels look very similar to early Parazzi like mx3-mx6?? Any help will be appreciated.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
802 Posts
It looks like it's one of many imports from the 60's and 70's that were not noted for there quality.Parts are nonexistant.The only way I think you might find parts would be to check gun shows in your area.Sorry wish I had better news. Good luck in your quest...

· Registered
1,428 Posts
There are suppliers of springs on this forum you might try.

You may have to send them a sample or the proper specifications.

As for firing pins, you might be able to use someone else's with slight modifications.

Try some gunsmiths, lots of good ones on this site.

Regards.....Gerald

· Registered
1,428 Posts
There are suppliers of springs on this forum you might try.

You may have to send them a sample or the proper specifications.

As for firing pins, you might be able to use someone else's with slight modifications.

Try some gunsmiths, lots of good ones on this site.

Regards.....Gerald

· Banned
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
"Try some gunsmiths, lots of good ones on this site.

Regards.....Gerald "So since it was said to try a gunsmith ..than who out there can fix my gun?? the forearm is cracked and the iron forearm needs to be re-welded... heres some pics to see whats wrong.

· Registered
96 Posts
I have a set of o/u barrels for those guns. You could own them very cheap. sorry just a set of barrels no other parts.. about 20 years ago a guy in Sacramento CA did import some of these guns, thats were I saw the first ones. I can not give you his name because I do not remmber it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.