Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the mid 1980s Krieghoff made a 100 gun series of K80s to celebrate their 100th anniversary, I'm looking for a source of info or first hand experience. The guns have a black finish similiar to the Beretta 682 Gold "Greystone". Thanks

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Call Allems gun craft-John was big into the k-80 dealership back then.

Also found this.......
K-80 Centennial Receivers (referred to as K-80 Signature Series)

I believe Krieghoff only made 100 of these Combo's and they sold for $7,150.

Not sure if it accurate but also heard they made 50 skeet and 50 trap but can't confirm any of it without talking to Krieghoff International or John Allem, Hal Dupont they are the one's to ask.

So. far the above is he said this and a guy I know said that.

Maybe gene7777777 would know

·
Premium Member
1,694 Posts
I'm sure John Allem, or Ottsville may be able to help. Unfortunately Hal Dupont passed away about a year or so ago. I don't believe theres any real significant "value" to any of the Centennial guns, but then again, maybe. Good luck in your search.

·
Registered
35,563 Posts
Over the years, there has been a few of them for sale, including #75 by forum member and noted gunsmith Doug Hubbart who goes by breaker100. You might want to contact Doug and seek his input. I have a friend who has a combo trap and a Bavaria Grade trap combo as well. He has allowed me to shoot both, and I cannot say there is any difference between the two, except the cosmetics factor. Every once in a while, he switches barrels around on the two gun combos and shoots a round.

·
Registered
29,451 Posts
Over the years, there has been a few of them for sale, including #75 by forum member and noted gunsmith Doug Hubbart who goes by breaker100. You might want to contact Doug and seek his input. I have a friend who has a combo trap and a Bavaria Grade trap combo as well. He has allowed me to shoot both, and I cannot say there is any difference between the two, except the cosmetics factor. Every once in a while, he switches barrels around on the two gun combos and shoots a round.

@beaker100

1 - 6 of 6 Posts