Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thankful for everyone that came to shoot this year, and had a great time meeting new people out on the line!

Also, I noticed that the only people complaining about the birds and trophies were either: 1) not hitting them, 2) not winning them, or 3) both. ;)

Can't wait until next year, I had a pretty good week. I am happy with the way I shot, and with the bragging rights that will come with them.

Attachments

·
Registered
194 Posts
I also attended and enjoyed even though I didn't win anything One suggestion if someone can pass it along start Saturdays Singles at 8 the last squads where shooting in poor conditions

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I also attended and enjoyed even though I didn't win anything One suggestion if someone can pass it along start Saturdays Singles at 8 the last squads where shooting in poor conditions
I didn't shoot Saturday but I heard that too. A guy on my squad for handicap yesterday said the turn around for the last 100 took 2 hours. Yikes.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Broken traps didn't help the turn around any

·
Registered
35 Posts
I think there was a little snafu on how many boxes of targets were loaded into the houses. Delayed the turnaround. Saturday did go a little later than normal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
107 Posts
Took both my daughters on Tuesday for the AIM kids day had a good time meet lots of helpful people shot 100 singles they both had a great time
A well run shoot, the smiles on those kids faces are way better than any trophies

1 - 12 of 12 Posts