Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hear Steve and Veldon are retiring the first of January and the Phillips guy working with them is going to take over and continue the world class deals, I hope. I also hear he is planning to resuming ATA shoots at IGC on the third weekend. Now if we could get Steve and Veldon to reopen Frontier Gun Club.....

E

·
0 Posts
And why do you think they are retiring? The work on Frontier has already begun!

ec90t

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
With Jaqua's and the IGC being the same distance from my home, A++ for Steve and the IGC. Hope things don't change, won't drive to Findlay anymore. Wayne

·
Registered
4,023 Posts
"And why do you think they are retiring? The work on Frontier has already begun!" You seen to have knowledge on this, enlighten us! Work on Frontier? Have you been down there?

·
Registered
4,023 Posts
Between Crawfordsvile and Greencastle Indiana on ll00N in Putman Co, just east of US Highway 231, 16 traphouses. Wonderful place to shoot.

·
Registered
4,023 Posts
One of our club members spoke with Veldon and Steve and they are NOT going to open up Frontier for shooting or gun sales. Steve plans on selling off his part of the inventory online, taking it easy, then maybe look for a job.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I understand the reasons for leaving....sometimes this business gets a little testy.. Good Luck Steve. Most of our customers do business with both of us. Shotgun Specialties will welcome you and carry on the tradition of great deals. If you need us you can reach the following; Dave/shop 1-513-524-3333 or Doug 1-800-344-7468. Good luck in you future endevors Steve and Veldon. Doug @ Shotgun Specialties
Ljutic-Kolar-Perazzi-Kreighoff-Silver Seitz-New and Used plus many others

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.