Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Well known trouble maker
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My shooting partner and I traveled to the Indiana Gun Club on Friday to hook up with John Harden. My shooting buddy had purchased a Kolar TA Combo last year and he was having difficulty with the gun as of late. He started out great with the gun and won a couple of handicaps including the prestigious John Deere Handicap at the Ohio State Shoot this past summer. And then he started to go into the tank. We couldn't figure it out.

We called John and he agreed to meet us at the club on Friday.

John and my buddy went out to the line and after only firing a couple of shots John was able to see the problem. A quick adjustment to the gun and a quick adjustment to my buddy's gun mount and hold and he was off to the races! We tried to pay him for his time but he would not accept one thin dime.

John Harden gives new meaning to the term "service after the sale."

If you are shopping for a new Kolar, Kreighoff or Guerini you will not find a better price or a better person to deal with then John and the Indiana Gun Club.

Doc

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I agree 100% about John. I met him the first time at Tucson and he Serviced my Kolar Combo.Then in April i saw him again at San Antonio. I was having a Problem with my release so John & Jeff Mainland Loaned me a release trigger to finish the shoot.John & Jeff --the "go-to guys" . Joe Whitehurst joe90t

·
Registered
306 Posts
Doc and Joe,

Thanks you for the kind words. They are appreciated.

320090T

We can take care of that wish for you.

Thanks,

John Harden

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
320090T, Just go visit John, He can set you up with any Kolar you might feel you need / want. I went to Cardinal Classic in Ohio (home state) to kick tires, John was refered to me by another very satisfied customer, It took me 4 days of tire kicking til I handed John some USA green to hold one for me til I made a couple transfers and we were able to meet up for final transacton.
If preliminary targets count, I have improved my average by 4-5 targets per hundred in less than 1000. Even with over the phone fitting help!... Very satisfied, JOHN HARDEN ROCKS !!
Dave B Ohio

1 - 6 of 6 Posts