Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In Laos, Obama Apologizes for U.S. Bombings

"President Barack Obama continued his international apology tour for American deeds overseas, traveling to the Asian country of Laos to deliver a speech."

And the POSPOTUS wonders why he is dissed everywhere he goes.
PUSSY PRESIDENT.jpg

·
Registered
18,719 Posts
Have we all forgotten that the North Vietnamese had invaded Laos? Have we all forgotten that the King invited the U.S. to help repel the communist bastards? Have we forgotten that the NVA used Laos as a freeway to deliver men and equipment South? Have we ALL forgotten how the world was a cantankerous place in those days? Damn dangerous to boot?

·
Registered
18,719 Posts
He doesn't. I spent 3 years and 8 months there. Project 404/Waterpump/Farmgate, utility outfielder as it were and even I learn new details every time I go to a reunion or read one of James Parker's books.

·
Registered
29,316 Posts
No it's in it's 7th year running.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
An apology and Freedom and the lives of Union soldiers, plus programs for life, isn't satisfactory enough for 'the slaves' in this country... why would he think his apology would be relevant to Laos?

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Plus $90M to remove bombs left from the war. HMB
In the interest of saving money, maybe before the African writes out that check for 90 mil for " land mine disposal", he can call Aloha.

He could get some rich third world $hithole country to buy them for him for 5 cents on the dollar, then he can use them for his " border security system"!

The purchase could be funneled through the Clinton Foundation under some Support your local Beaner program. Mask the walk through the mine field as some type of "exercise initiative".

·
Registered
11,958 Posts
Claim is over 20,000 injured/killed by denotations, Question, how many were old boobie traps left behind by the communist?????

Oh wait, its "other peoples money" no FACTS needed in wasteful spending!!!!

·
Premium Member
18,250 Posts
Obviously, Captain 'son of a whore' is not well informed about the Viet Nam war.

·
Premium Member
8,015 Posts
Hell I'll take um, and put them to good use too. Wonder how they would go from the 27 yd line? Ah, probably a lot of squawking about the shrapnel and noise some people are so picky.
Aloha

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
I'm waiting for his apology to the U.S. citizens for screwing up our country for the past 7 1/2 years. We are the ones the idiot should be apologizing to.
George

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
A quote from the Dick Head... As a result, he said, having a U.S. president visit Laos would have been “unimaginable,” but he noted his courage to address the historical conflict.

His "COURAGE" ??????? Excuse me Mr Dick Head. It seems my definition of COURAGE and yours is somewhat different. Mr Obama, Your just a very Sick Pussy... Plain and Simple. Your coat needs a BIG YELLOW STRIPE RUNNING DOWN YOUR "COWARDLY BACK SIDE....

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
From what I've seen, about the only way to make a living over there is to collect scrap from war materiel and sell it. That means the $90,000,000 he gave them is sort of like "welfare/food stamps". Ya gotta admit, the jerk is consistent. They'll take the money, then go back to business as usual.

stupid.jpg

Bob Falfa

·
Registered
15,451 Posts
Son of a whore rips off the US taxpayer for $90 million more.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts