Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, so this article suggests that Obama has violated one of the most sacred aspects of US foreign policy - we do not negotiate with terrorists.

$400,000,000 in CASH airlifted to Tehran.

REPORT: Obama Admin Airlifted $400,000,000 to Iran as Americans Freed - Breitbart

(Original article here - need WSJ subscription to read - U.S. Sent Cash to Iran as Americans Were Freed )

My question is, Hillary is running on a platform that really comes across as a third Obama term - so how should the country react to this recent revelation?

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
It's funny I read this about the 400 millilion dollars and thought the same thing Obama needs Impeached. When is enough enough. He won't be because the Republicans have lost there way and Democrats have lost there moral compass. Obama has exceeded my expectations, I have always said he was Jimmy Carter number two but I was wrong.
Obama is number #1 he owns it the Worst President in History.

·
Premium Member
12,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't think impeachment is practical this late in the game, but I do think that Obama 1.0 & 2.0 have been shown again and again to be such tragedies that the THOUGHT of 3.0 should revolt everyone.

Hillary is running on Obama 3.0 - what impact should this have on her platform??

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
it SHOULD have a lot of impact but I don't think I it will... like I said before her supports don't care what she has done or doing... they want a women president... even if a piss poor one...

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
My GOD fellows, this is a blatant act of TREASON by the POTUS! :1581:

The plane was loaded with cash: Euros, Swiss Francs and other currencies, since any transaction with Iran in dollars is illegal under United States law.

Sending money to your enemy is TREASON!:cuss:

·
Registered
11,958 Posts
"Aiding and Abiding" look the WORDS up folk, its not rocket science!! The Founders were a whole lot smarter then anything the last couple of generation's have ever produced!!

The entrenched corruption in DC is going to take blood, sweat and tears to remove!!!

·
Premium Member
18,250 Posts
We got screwed on this deal. They release 4 hostages and we give them 7 and we drop extradition requests on 14. Plus, the Iranians still have 3 hostages taken since January. Then, Obozo says it is time to end our disagreements and we'll give you all this cash if you drop the case in the International Court in Hague. The total payment is $1.7 billion. The $400 million is just a down payment.

That will buy alot of Toyotas for the terrorists.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
What makes any of you think that Paul Ryan or Mitch McConnell have a problem with what Obama does?
They are gutless. Ryan and McConnell should be screaming about this illegal action until somebody listens. The GOP have control of both houses and they can't get the media to listen. There should be an investigation or hearing or whatever the hell these idiots do. Obama has made both of them look like idiots. Weak idiots.

Darr

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
Wouldn't it be easier to put someone up against them that can win an election. Sometimes prayers go unanswered.

·
Registered
14,590 Posts
Why haven't Ryan and McConnell gone after the Administration on this and countless other actions? Deals were already cut!

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
Piss on them. Got on your representativesite and hound them. That will force Ryan and McConnell to go after Odumbass and Hitlery.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts