Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of buying an unsingle barrel for my Impact. Is it worth the $2500 to do so? What are the advantages? Thanks in advance

George

·
Registered
9,984 Posts
Wouldnt be worth it to me if I already had a gun with a 32" O/U...if you want to make/have a combo its probably more cost effective to sell off the current gun and purchase a combo that has matched number to the frame barrel sets..this will always be worth more resale wise too should you need to move to something else

·
Banned
5,706 Posts
Worth it if you want new, but there may be a used Bbl that can be fitted for less they want $150-$300 to fit the Bbl to your reciever. See if a dealer will sell you one wholesale, or has one off a new gun, sometimes no fitting is required due to the CNC Mfgrng.

Gary Bryant
Dr.longshot

·
Registered
909 Posts
Why?
I'd add a few hundred and buy a used trap unsingle.
Then you have two guns.
The trap stock is different than the Impact stock. I have both.

·
Registered
227 Posts
The Italian Govt Proof house requires all barrels to have different serial numbers so even on a new combo they won't match. Perazzi's are generally one higher but Guerini, Zoli and others are more random. DGG

·
Registered
9,984 Posts
Cazadore..is that recent?...my 682 Gold Combo barrels ser. #'s both match the receivers...will have to check the CG cuz I never thought to look..just assumed they did

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.