5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.JPG
IMG_1406.JPG
9.jpg
For Sale : $1500 Beautiful Browning BT-99 two barrel set. Built in 1988 and fired very little. I bought this safe queen several years ago and have shot less than 10 rounds of trap with it. It probably has less than 1000 round total, but I am not the original owner, so can't say for certain. Both barrels are 34 inch, but are ribbed for different POIs. The flatter barrel has chokes (R & D Custom barrels), while the other is fixed full. Both have white ivory front beads and stainless mid beads. Wood is a very nice gloss and shows no wear. A couple tiny ring marks only, but not noticable. Fore-end is the original wide competition style fore-end, not the low profile beavertail. Bluing is 99%+ on all metal. This is a true 98% + shotgun.

Comes in the original Browning two barrel case, which is in immaculate condition in and out. Original Browning guide, keys, literature, etc. Two extended chokes M amd IM, $1500

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FROM SELLER.......Hey, Sorry about the double set of pics. My first time selling on trapshooters.com and i am an idiot on a computer.

·
Registered
9 Posts
FROM SELLER.......Hey, Sorry about the double set of pics. My first time selling on trapshooters.com and i am an idiot on a computer.
You have a beautiful bt-99 there at a very fair price, these older bt-99 are getting harder to find in pristine condition. Just wanted to ask if yours has a pull or release trigger? Good luck with your sale. John

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Chokes on the one barrel are invector LOP is 14 3/8 The actual chokes are Briley X2
AS far as price, if you have an offer, send it over, if I have any room, it is not much. I think it is priceed to sell, and I can sit on it until season and league opens here (CO).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts