Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much more pathetic are the stupidest Fxxxen democcratic and rino Republicans going to stay. All of this just to protect their own greed. Twisting the young minds of students in schools and colleges.
Parents are willing to fire a frigging coach than go to a school board meeting to monitor and understand what their kids are being taught. Pretty goddxxx pathetic.

·
Registered
9,453 Posts
We have become and are raising a nation of idiots!

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
1.6% don't even register in college or university's understanding.
Before I retired from medical device business I was in a budget meet with several engineers and young buyers one afternoon. I got so damn tired of how each person said how much money was needed to complete their own project. I stood up at the table and told them all If I give them each 100,000.00 to start a business every damn one of you would go broke in a month. One engineer said no way. I said if your so goddamn smart then what the he'll you doing here you should be some place running your business. You think it's easy to do on other people's money cause there's no respect. An your to damn greedy to take a chance with your own. That fellow and I became good friends about a year later and he told me thanks. I said for what. He said when I fired back at him about a business. He said he got home that evening and told his wife what happened. His wife said I was right. Told me he thought on it for a long time and said I was right. He would have shit if I told him I quit my senior year in high school.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts