Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright here we go, a bill is being introduced in Illinois that would give citizens the right to carry a concealed weapon. As a life long reisdent (who can hardly wait to retire and leave) my money says it will never happen. So what's your bet?

· Vendor
20,943 Posts
Democrats need votes. They'll ok it and hope to make some new friends from the gun community.

6,495 Posts
Madigan and Cullerton will never let it happen... Take Chicago out of Illinois and make us another Iowa or Indiana...

Jay

· Registered
115 Posts
We are worried about everything but what normal working class people in IL want and need. If the parasite on the lake were to fall in we would at least kill off the asian carp but polute a lot of good water in the process. We need more prisons in IL so I suggest we build a fence around the capitol in Springfield. Got most of the crooks and saved the court costs. OK I'm done.

· Registered
21,601 Posts
Trying to get something like this thru in IL with Chicago(Cook Co.), is like trying to hit on a chick at a bar with your wife in tow. Everytime you get eye contact with the gal your wife leans in.

Everytime something sensable is proposed in IL, Cook Co. pops up. We are forever doomed. IMHO

We(Non Cook Co. IL. Residents) can dream can't we?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.