Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every time I think a see/hear something outrageous, the brain dead politicians come up with something even crazier. In California, the courts decided an undocumented immigrant ( illegal alien ) is allowed to be a bar certified attorney. In my understanding, just doing an illegal act will get attorneys dis-barred. An attorney is considered an "officer of the court", so what does this show, other than "laws DO NOT apply". We are surely doomed.
Butch from Pgh

·
Registered
14,694 Posts
Gov. Brown signed a law allowing him, an illegal, non-citizen to become a legal attorney.

It was a political action.

The guy was brought to the US with his parents when he was 18 months old. Taxpayers paid for his grade school education and other benifits. Wonder who paid for his college education? How much have his parents paid into Social security? Were they productive illegals? Why didn't they pursue citizenship?

None of these details were on the news.

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
The feds say even though the State granted him his law license federal law prohibits min from practicing in the United States. In his interview he said he is opening a practice in California.

If you think things are bad now wait for the fallout if he gets to practice in the US.

Like I stated on my thread, why is California still allowed to be a State?

·
Registered
546 Posts
Remember, as soon as you see "California" in the headline for the story, nothing should shock or surprise you. I'm all in favor of giving it back to Mexico. It would serve them right.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts