Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw an article in the Pantagraph that our beloved governor,,,,NOT,,,was arrested on federal charges. This Tuesday starting on the right foot.

http://www.pantagraph.com/articles/2008/12/09/news/doc493e8274ba771151552332.txt

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
What state youk talking about. This could be most states when you talk about Governers being corrupt. B12

·
Registered
835 Posts
I wonder how much he was charging for Obama's senate seat? Must have been more than Jessee Jackson, Jr. was willing to pay.

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
This took longer than is should have! I hope his cell is next to Ryan's then can talk about their feeling sna how they were misunderstood.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Also the indictment said he was talking to "senate candidate #5" about cash for an appointment, so maybe Patrick Fitzgerald can really spread this love around to include many more.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Folks,

I have yet to speak to a fellow "Illinoisan" who is not COMPLETELY thrilled and ecstatic about this happening. Especially those working for the state who have been literally stripped of money by Rocket Rod and Evil Emil so that money could be redirected to Chicago State, Emil Jones favorite school.

I hope he does NOT share a cell with Ryan, but instead with a couple of street hood, drug lords with an ax to grind.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I just saw Rod on the boob tube last night calling B of A all sorts of names -- now he's in the slammer. This day is starting out well.

Chip

·
Registered
158 Posts
The above link is to the copy of the paragraphs in the criminal complaint. The corruption is staggering! What a clown! And he still thinks he can be president in 2012!

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
For those so inclined, the Chicago Sun-Times has a link to the entire 78 page indictment. There's simply no end to the sh!t he pulled and was conspiring to pull.

While the Alfred E. Newman lookalike (Blagojevich) was the felonious [email protected] in charge, he was assisted by a cast of thousands. It is my fervent hope that when the legal process is finished, every one of those nefarious f***ers get their @sses handed back on a plate.

Indignantly yours,

downstate sissy

·
Registered
337 Posts
....payment for government favors in Illinois?? This is going to get REAL interesting when the FULL scope of corruption unfolds.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I did not vote for Rod. LOL

What Illinois needs is a 3rd Party, the other two have not shown much too us the last few years.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.