Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU WON A LOTTERY, WHAT WOULD YOU BUY?

8K views 88 replies 65 participants last post by  clyslr 
#1 ·
HELLO:
senior smoke has a bad cold tonight. as i am looking outside here in wisconsin the temperature is falling and the snow is coming down. I am day dreaming and wondered what i would do if i ever won a lottery? first of all i would call my employer and give them a 2 week notice, it's the right thing to do. pay off my house. i would put in a new drive way. i would purchase the biggest cadillac i could find and have them put in a sun roof. i would purchase the bigest cigars and at night all you would see are my ashes coming out of the sun roof. i would buy a pre 64 model 12 pigeon grade and a new or mint perazzi tm1. i would purchase a semi full of federal paper shells. i would purchase one of those fancy mobile homes and travel across the country to shoots. i would probably help out gun clubs that are hurting. and to my best friend luther ward, I would give him a crisp $100.00 dollar bill.
steve balistreri

#2 ·
This is fun. I would buy a Prevost motorhome, hire a driver and head to Ohio to be fitted for a Devault Infinity. I would then stop at every trap club on the way back to Colorado. When I got home, I would act humble. I can tell we are getting toward the end of winter. gyrine

#5 ·
If I won the lottery in the near future, and it was a big payoff, I'd buy the railroad that runs to Coos Bay, Oregon, fix it up, and become a railroad tycoon.<br>
<br>
Then probably become a philanthropist, and have some fun.<br>
<br>
Get a modest home in the country with a large shop so I could work on vehicles.<br>
<br>
Do a lot of hunting.

#8 ·
As far as buying, repeat, buying, it'll be in this particular order: an Aston Martin DB9, a Range Rover Supercharged, a Patek Philippe Perpetual Calendar, a Patek Phillippe lady Annual Calendar, another Steinway model A (so my wife and daughter won't fight over who plays first), a pair of Abbiatico Salvinelli Sovereign 12ga & 20 ga., a pair of Fabbri 12Ga & 20Ga.

I'd sell everything the above replaced.

Then, join the basic membership of NetJets, buy a small condo in Nice for the summer.

Now, if I don't win the Lottery soon, I'll be disappointed. :)

#12 ·
I'd help some people out that I know deserve better than the cards that they have been dealt. Then I would propose to my fellow club members that we bulldoze our clubhouse, as I am making a donation to replace it. This would all coincide with my compound being built. KEEP OUT! lol

#16 ·
If the jackpot was one of them multi-jillion dollar whoppers, I'd spend the first $100 buying three senate rinos and all the liberals in congress.

I'd have my libs pass me some specious, spurious, and fallacious "Homes for the Homeless" legislation which they would proclaim as vital and necessary to rescue the public from the worst economy since the depression. It would in fact, do nothing but provide a fat tax subsidy for any lotto winning ts.commer that buys a new Prevost.

I'd provide some genuine economic stimulation by creating several new jobs including Prevost driver/tow vehicle chauffeur, executive chef, motor coach maid, and gun toter.

sissy : )

#19 ·
I would have to get a motorhome and hit the trapshooting circuit. Stock it with the best single barrel Parker I could find, then find an "Elsie" for shooting doubles. Cases full of new shells in the basement of the motorhome.

I would also like to have a kegerator in the motorhome so I could have a cold one after a hard day of shooting.

#24 ·
I would buy my wife and me a new home with pool, cart track, and trap range close to the Grandkids. All the new and old cars I ever lusted for, a room full of Perazzi guns (trap and field), a motor home and a spot at the Grand, a home near the Silver Dollar, a home in Arizona, and a ranch in Wyoming with plenty of elk, By the way this is the "BIG" lottery I will have hit, and last I would try to defeat every liberal who ever ran for office............Roger.....But alass I will remain the poor trap shooter I am. I don't play..........Roger

#26 ·
Seeing as I shot a Seitz for the first time today, and shot a 24, I'd definitely pick up one of those babies. Austin Healey 3000, 1960 Ferrari GT, Lotus Elise, Lotus Evora, Aston Martin DB5, Aston Martin Vanquish, and maybe a nice Mercedes to keep it classy. And a penthouse in the soon to be built Chicago Spire...yeah...
-Trappy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.