Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
The glutenous bastards will sell as much as there are stupid fools supporting this scam Those smug managers and Board member's who approved this scam should have crap on their faces when the fools stop buying.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
ive not bought from them since this started.
ive not seen any for sale either.
their stock is played out,
and that new pistol round brought out at the wrong time to go against 9mm.
i wonder if they never split into two companies that any of this wouldve happened.

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
The glutenous bastards will sell as much as there are stupid fools supporting this scam Those smug managers and Board member's who approved this scam should have crap on their faces when the fools stop buying.
"Half the world is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever enough to take indecent advantage of them" Walter Kerr

·
Registered
11,581 Posts
Surely manufacturers, suppliers and logostics coordinators will sort this out. Maybe not now but we sure hope within the next 12-18 months.
Sort out WHAT? The sorting OUT will simply be to pay the price if you want it. If not do without . I'm sure not paying 20 bucks a box for shotgun shells simply because it's BLUE and PAPER but ,I guess there are those that will.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Perhaps, but then again there may not be anything left in 12 to 18 months
Looks like those 22 rimfire neckbeards will finally hit a payday soon if this continues too much longer. We were all laughing at them for a while as prices settled, but that seemed to be just the first round of planned supply pinches.

·
Registered
662 Posts
A Federal paper in a blue hull with different writing for $20 a box. Hopefully no one buys these and they sit forever.... but theyre probably already sold out

1 - 20 of 39 Posts