Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Well known trouble maker
4,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hope the pic's are showing up now. They were fine this morning when I posted them as some attest. Reloaded them.

I think the problem happened when DukeFan borrowed the Bi-Star 400 Photo Possessor to record the spring shearing at the sheep pen at the petting zoo, always a fun event.

The trap pad at Milford Gun Club was really showing its age. The Trap Committee went to the Board of Directors and received approval to tear out the ancient pad and build a new one.

Thought you guys might like to see the beginning of the project.

Before
Road surface Plant Tree Asphalt Land lot

Road surface Asphalt Grey Tar Sidewalk

The Beginning

I will take some photos as the project moves along.

Cloud Sky Plant Tree Land lot
Window Sky Plant Building Tree
Building Window Tree Land lot House
Sky Tree Cloud Plant Building
Cloud Sky Tire Wheel Plant

Attachments

· Ya can't miss with a shotgun
3,182 Posts
Very nice and a worthwhile effort.... We’ve already put in a beautiful pad on one of our Traps with plans to do the remaining three this year.

Consider adding another 12” strip of concrete ahead of the 16 yard pads for the mic stands, control box, etc., so shooters don’t have to share real estate with the equipment..... we did the same, and it sure makes a difference.

· Premium Member
6,031 Posts
I must be blind this morning, I don't see any pictures. One of our local clubs poured new concrete on one of its traps last year. No more tripping over cracked, tilted and offset concrete on trap two. Very much appreciated by the membership.

· Registered
2,977 Posts
At 3010 posts they take away your picture posting privileges. It’s kinda the reverse of the 50 post minimum for the advertisement section.

The other issue may be they want BiStar to pay vendor rates. Could be there was “objectionable content”, knowing the past history...

We’ll get to the bottom of this.

· Registered
36,825 Posts
I see pics on this thread, but it is a bunch of ugly old men with facial hair, wearing short skirts, on skeet fields holding BiStar shotguns and some guy wearing a crown in the score keeper‘s chair.

· Registered
36,825 Posts
Fake news! No scorekeepers chair in skeet. I , ah, read that somewhere...
So you are saying doc goofed on one of his photoshops????????

I guess I am not surprised nobody keeps score in skeet.

Reactions: charleyj10
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.