Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Well known trouble maker
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The grass is up and the targets are flying!

This project went very well and we are most pleased with the results.

Here is the before:

PXL_20210307_172213601.jpg

PXL_20210307_172222894.jpg

Here are the final photos:

PXL_20210505_174100787.jpg
PXL_20210505_174305933.jpg
PXL_20210505_174038834.MP (1).jpg
PXL_20210505_174226788.jpg

As you can see, we only marked the yardage every other yard just to confuse the skeeters who occasionally show up to try a round or two.

Milford Gun Club is located just east of Cincinnati in Milford, Ohio. The club has been around a long time, over ninety years! The club has trap, skeet and five stand. There has been a recent emphasis on trap, hence the new pad.

The club is private but is accepting new applications so if you are in the Southern Ohio area you may want to consider this nostalgic club. The price of a round of trap is just $3.50 and is probably one of the best values in all of Ohio or our close neighbors Kentucky and Indiana.

However, the best reason to come and take a look is to meet Doc Bombay in person and score an autograph!;)

milford  gun club logo.jpg

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
That turned out beautiful. Is this also the BiStar proving ground?

PS I see mine is still on back order.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Doc, outstanding job....Kudos to everyone who had a hand in it.

If I ever get close to it I'm going to make it a point to stop in. Just to walk on the same ground that you have. :)

Jimmy Bowen

·
Registered
317 Posts
The grass is up and the targets are flying!

This project went very well and we are most pleased with the results.

Here is the before:

View attachment 1750856

View attachment 1750857

Here are the final photos:

As you can see, we only marked the yardage every other yard just to confuse the skeeters who occasionally show up to try a round or two.

Milford Gun Club is located just east of Cincinnati in Milford, Ohio. The club has been around a long time, over ninety years! The club has trap, skeet and five stand. There has been a recent emphasis on trap, hence the new pad.

The club is private but is accepting new applications so if you are in the Southern Ohio area you may want to consider this nostalgic club. The price of a round of trap is just $3.50 and is probably one of the best values in all of Ohio or our close neighbors Kentucky and Indiana.

However, the best reason to come and take a look is to meet Doc Bombay in person and score an autograph!;)

View attachment 1750858

View attachment 1750859
Doc, Im from the KOI trisate area. Is this club on the east side of cincy?

Reactions: docbombay

·
Registered
4,948 Posts
Looks very nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: docbombay
1 - 20 of 37 Posts