Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
I have XL's,
If i had only one lens, it'd be the light orange,
but everyones eyes are different.
I fid myself using the light orange most of the time.

·
Banned
5,706 Posts
I use clear and the new CMT lenses on very bright days, Orange really Stands out, also the dark orange but if only had one choice it would be clear lenses.
I have 7 different color lenses with me at all times, all are Rx lenses as i am near sighted, but corrected to 20/10, very good vision and I take Occuvite Vitamins every morning, have eyes like a fighter pilot, as told to me by my eye doctor. I mostly use Clear, CMT, Dark Maroon-Dark Red, depends on the color of targets thrown and also if they have the Black Rim, I prefer solid 100% painted targets, Orange, Green, White.

Gary Bryant
Dr.longshot

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
sean justice:

I agree with those who picked clear. However, clear isn't a color.

I use light yellow and light pink (rose, vermillion, whatever one chooses to call it). I go with yellow on overcast days and under the lights. The light pink is best on bright days and green backgrounds.

If forced to choose only one, it would be yellow.

sissy

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
I use Lite Target Orange almost a Clear on a dark cloudy day but I would squint my eyes with them on a bright sunny day because of light sensitivity.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I agree with miketmx on the target orange. But on the bright southern days, I like a dark maroon to keep from squinting.

Ray

·
Registered
9,529 Posts
I have used only one color for shooting for the last 7-8 years. It is Decot target bronze #2. I use target bronze #3 for driving glasses.

Pat Ireland

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Allen Lehman supplied me a set of lenses that seem to work well for me in just about all backgrounds and light conditions ... violet glow. However, I mostly shoot treed backgrounds. Bill Malcolm

·
Registered
763 Posts
I used only the target orange for many years, I could afford only one lens and it worked well for me. Now I use it only for overcast days, preferring bronze for bright sunny days and light purple when its partly cloudy but not overcast.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.