Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
IF Hillary Clinton goes to jail for all her illegal e-mails.corruption,Bengazii.illegal donors.Clinton foundation..Will Burnie Sanders take her place,or maybe Debbie Waterman Schultz.Did I mention her server getting wiped by the pros.

·
Registered
15,940 Posts
I think a pig in a poke could beat Hillary if :

1.) The National Media were not bought off, paid for and totally biased for her.
2.) The US Judicial system was not totally corrupted.
3.) Half of US citizens were not on the public dole.
4.) Our House and Senate were not corrupted.
5.) The voting system was not rigged.
6.) Our educational system was not left wing propagandized.
7.) Our economy was not artificially propped up by The Fed.
8.) The influx of international monies to influence the outcome were actually taken serious. The bankrollers and bribe takers prosecuted.

Add whatever you see fit.

·
Registered
30,540 Posts
No because the Trump supporters did not vote for Pence in the primaries, they voted for Trump to take down the establishment GOP. If Trump drops out, which he never would do, people who voted for Trump would stay home. Where have you guys been, because you have not been paying attention to what has been going on for the last year.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Well it could work but would be a very long shot (longer shot than Trump getting elected).

Hypothetically, if Trump stepped down and Pence was put at the top of the ticket then the liberal media wouldn't be able to keep playing the "vulgar/assault" pieces running over and over in the media and would hopefully start to address other news such as the wikileaks since that would then be the "news of the day". This would assume Trump also went into complete silence to stop feeding the media (which wouldn't happen as he has to big an ego). If Trump didn't go completely silent then the liberal media would keep diverting the media to focus on him instead of the issues.

This would allow the Rs to unify and support each other and possibly save the senate and keep the majority in the house. Rs might also pick up some of the women vote that Trump can't pick up. However what Rick just said is true. There would be a lot of people who would just be totally turned off and not go out and vote the R ticket and the Ds would clean up.

This would probably have to happen in the next 2 or 3 days so that Pence could do the 3rd debate. If Pence didn't get a chance to participate in the 3rd debate I can't see this happening. In any case the stars would have to align perfectly for it to happen.

But as Rick said, there was a reason Trump was nominated and this wouldn't hold for anyone else. The only hope would be that people would just vote the ticket.

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
If only the productive, moral, honest voters of quality character were counted hillery would not receive a single vote. Look up those "walmart shoppers" and blm videos. That is her base.

·
Banned
134 Posts
From what I have heard on the news, mostly Fox, which thanks to management change this year is no longer "fair and balanced" either; if Trump would step down the RNC would pick the new candidate. Pence would not automatically be the new candidate.

I'm just know we're spending all the grandkids' inheritance because Hillary will support them.

·
Premium Member
18,860 Posts
Some have said that IF Trump is elected, he may resign and Pence would take over.

·
Registered
15 Posts
No - it's just too late in the process.

From what I understand about election law, if Trump withdraws before Election Day, all of the early votes, and the votes on Election Day, would remain with Trump. Making it even more difficult, Pence wouldn't appear on any State ballot as the presidential candidate, meaning, voters would have to write in Pence as their presidential vote - good luck getting 50 million people to write in Pence.

One possibility, although far fetched, would have Trump resign the presidency shortly after taking the oath, and having Pence ascend to the presidency. If Trump were to announce this plan - that he would resign the presidency shortly after taking the oath, and allow Pence to assume the presidency - would that be enough to sway more voters to vote Trump, to ultimately elect, Pence?

The law is fuzzy on the process should Trump win the election, but withdraw before Congress officially counts Electoral College votes, or should Trump choose not to take the oath, and accept the presidency after Congress did count the votes. Most law experts believe the Vice-President Elect (Pence) would be chosen, and sworn in to the office if this happened - but the Constitution never contemplated this possibility.

Can this get more crazy?

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
It's all super hard to figure out because nothing like this has ever happened before at the presidential level. It's happened in a couple of states but each state has their own election laws/rules. Who the hell knows what would happen.

If we thought Gore/Bush was bad this could make that look simple.

·
Banned
4,288 Posts
One possibility, although far fetched, would have Trump resign the presidency shortly after taking the oath,
The power monger Trump would NEVER step down from anything. This man would have to be removed by force. This is the type of person some of you want to elect.
GS

·
Registered
30,540 Posts
It's too late anyway. Ballots are printed and being mailed out, some States are already voting.

To remove Trump by force, he would have had to do something that would justify his removal. So far he has done nothing that would justify that. Midalake we do not live in your Commie utopia just yet, you cannot punish people in this country with out trial by their peers.

Trump earned his place on the ballot unlike Hillary who had the benifit of Super Delegates and collusion within the Commi.... I mean Democrat Party by party leaders who siderailed Bernie Sanders.

·
Registered
15 Posts
The power monger Trump would NEVER step down from anything. This man would have to be removed by force. This is the type of person some of you want to elect.
GS
That Trump is a power monger, and this is somehow bad, made me laugh. News for you, they're ALL power mongers. Yes, even President Obama, and your lovable HRC. It's the power and lure of influence that draws people to run for the Presidency. You didn't think it was the opportunity to truly make a positive difference in the lives of average Americans alone that drew in all the candidates - did you? I think Lincoln was the last to run on that agenda.

But to answer your question - Yes; absolutely! If your asking me if "someone who would NEVER step down from anything" is the type of person I would want to elect to the Presidency - and if they won the election - they "would need to be removed by force", YES - ABSOLUTELY! That's exactly who I would want in the Presidency. But somehow I don't think that's the question you were trying to ask; or maybe it was...

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
The beauty of Trump is that he fights. He never quits.
It makes no difference who the republicans run, the
democrats will do a character assassination on them.
Remember Romney, McCain, and Palin.

You should not worry about Trump. They are throwing
everything they have at him even if they have to go
back 20 years and then lie about it, on top of getting
it all wrong.

So it makes no difference who runs, they do the same
thing to anyone.

Like I say, this is the beauty of Trump, he never quits,
he just keeps going, and time after time he has found a
way. So, he is just what we need, a fighter, if he can't
get it done, we are pretty well screwed. You gotta
believe, he will pull this off. He has been eating,