Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
What the fine Gentlemen in post # 2 , 3 + 4 said . That never was an inexpensive Gun when it came out 25 + years ago . Kolar made an o/u ,the 396 I believe for Remington as well & that Gun had side plates

·
Registered
178 Posts
What the fine Gentlemen in post # 2 , 3 + 4 said . That never was an inexpensive Gun when it came out 25 + years ago . Kolar made an o/u ,the 396 I believe for Remington as well & that Gun had side plates
Don't think so. The 396 was slightly custom Pearless, which is not that good

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
" Nitro27man" , I purchased two new screws for the sideplates from Kolar about 7 or 8 years ago . Yea , a new 90 T made by Kolar now would probably go for at least 5 Grand . Btw ; That Gun new never was $ 4500.oo when they came out in or around 1995 , it was less . " Landshark " , there is one for sale here locally and he wants 2.5 grand for it ,but the gun has been reblued and looks not great .

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
Whatever KS-OKIE will take for them. He has all the mint ones.
chip,

The best KS-OKIE can claim is 'all the mint 90-Ts except one'. I bought a pair of 90-Ts in late '97/early '98 when Remington liquidated the remaining inventory. One was a low rib. The other a high rib. I still have the assembled - but never fired - hi-rib sitting in my safe.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
chip,

The best KS-OKIE can claim is 'all the mint 90-Ts except one'. I bought a pair of 90-Ts in late '97/early '98 when Remington liquidated the remaining inventory. One was a low rib. The other a high rib. I still have the assembled - but never fired - hi-rib sitting in my safe.
Well, now you've done it. He knows where it is.

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
chip,

I have NEVER made any claims about having the market all sewn up on pristine guns . That being said I do have a good friend that would be very interested in your High Rib 90T . He has me on the lookout for one . I shoot only the Low Rib guns . I could get you his contact info should you ever decide to sell your gun .

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
"I have NEVER made any claims..."

No offense intended. I was just taking a small good natured jab at vis chip.

"I shoot only the Low Rib guns."

Me too. Three of them at one time or other. I'm currently down to two plus the hi-rib safe queen.

Thanks for the interest in the old virgin but I'm pretty sure the executor of my estate will auction it off to some lucky buyer someday when I kick the bucket.

Peace : )

1 - 16 of 16 Posts