Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
21,632 Posts
ATA just sent out an email with Livermore and Santa Clarita cancelling shoots. Several others cancelled in the mail so folks might want to check their mailbox.

Reactions: Steve12

·
Registered
621 Posts
ATA email listed 20 shoots cancelled, you can bet the list will grow daily

·
Registered
321 Posts
Where the he'll can you buy toilet paper.
Our daughter called us today saying she is down to 5 rolls of toilet paper. I found myself dumbfounded on how to respond. Being that she lives 100 miles away it seems stupid to burn gas running toilet paper to her. This is such a crazy time. The Dad in me wants to chastise her for not being prepared, while the other side of me has no rational response to such an irrational moment in history.

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Our daughter called us today saying she is down to 5 rolls of toilet paper. I found myself dumbfounded on how to respond. Being that she lives 100 miles away it seems stupid to burn gas running toilet paper to her. This is such a crazy time. The Dad in me wants to chastise her for not being prepared, while the other side of me has no rational response to such an irrational moment in history.
Who in their right mind would think there would be a toilet paper paper shortage

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Our daughter called us today saying she is down to 5 rolls of toilet paper. I found myself dumbfounded on how to respond.
Tell her to contract a diaper service. Seriously, people can wipe their butts with an old sock, rinse it out with a toilet flush like people did before there was pampers, launder it, dry it, use it again. Wash, rinse, dry, repeat.

PS: You are right, it would be stupid to drive a 100 miles delivering toilet paper to a grown person.

·
Premium Member
3,119 Posts
A few years ago I managed to fall and break both my arms. And KY still lost the National Championship! Had bidets installed at home and at work, one of my smarter moves.

·
Registered
21,632 Posts
Ya they take getting used to
Water is damn cold starting off. But. It shrinks the scrotum nicely and reduces the area of incidence.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts