Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Already had a thread just like this recently. You could have posted on that thread.

·
Registered
8,217 Posts
I thought he was gonna say Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder. :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Over the years I have used all of them at one time or another and I always go back to Red Dot and Green Dot and if I had to choose one it would most certainly be Green Dot for everything. I do not think that you can beat it. I know that there is cheaper ones out there but the performance is the answer and for me it is Green Dot{if you can get it[]

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Using up 12 pounds of 800X on my handicap loads. Little dirty and loud in my 1100, but it works great.

·
Registered
714 Posts
The way 800x meters?????????? Trying to use up in 40sw and 45 acp. 9 pounds to go. Should be gone by 2017. (I Hope and Pray)

You know, once upon a time there was a powder called Clays, it was hard to find when it was available............. Cost more than others too, and even a clone was made. Oh well,
All good things must come to an end.

Bob

·
Registered
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I don't know how I got to the top of this post, someone else started it. These days, it seems like my favorite powder is any kind I can get!

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
Gold Bond in the summer here. use for prevention of Bat wing - Swamp nuts and Swass.

brady

1 - 20 of 46 Posts