Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In going through Leo's belt buckles, I came across one I can't identify. It is engraved I.N.H. (upper left corner) 81 (upper right corner) Singles (lower left corner) Champ (lower right corner) in the center is an Indian head penny encased in clear plastic with a red background. Nothing on the backside.
Anyone know where this came from?

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Right now my heart is encased in a block of ice, but I'm trying to chip it away, a little at a time. Everything has a memory attached and while everything is a constant reminder that Leo is gone, I am so blessed to have so many memories.
I am working on a book about Leo. I hope to fill it with photos, stories from friends and my memories. There is no projected deadline yet.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Karla.. your wading through a wonderland. I know it sometimes hurts, but you have so much to remember and 99.9% of it will make you smile. I'm here if you run out of places to smile and someone to tell stories, I'm a very good listener.

Hugs.. Jerry B

·
Registered
613 Posts
Gary, no way IH ever gave anything as a trophy. I worked for them from '66 and we had trap teams at several locations, Indpls., Ft. Wayne, Louisville, Springfield, O. and the company would not give any sponsorship to any team.

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
And besides, "International" is one word, not two. Their abbreviation has always been IH or now CIH, at least that is what they put on the side of my red tractor.

·
Registered
8,533 Posts
we all hope sharing his history with us will help ease the pain of the loss of your husband, companion and friend.

Jim c
Michigan

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll try, but I have never posted a photo....give me some time to educate myself on how to do this....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts