Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
between my poor crimps that i don't want anybody to see and my poor shooting that everybody sees, i can't afford to keep on wasting money like this: my crimps are gonna have to improve this year! expendable income is nice, but humiliation shouldn't cost this much: i can remember when it was free. anyway, good luck with it

·
Registered
463 Posts
You need to order my latest book: "The Perfect Crimp". it's available for only $99.95, payable to me personally and if you act within the next 15 mins, i'll double that order.S & H extra, of course. : )

All seriousness aside, there is no way you can't come up with perfect crimps with a little patience and by reading the instruction manual. It's not rocket surgery.Even my crimps look good, not that anyone is judging them one way or the other.

·
Premium Member
3,907 Posts
Just think you could be in the bar making a damn fool of yourself for much more. There now are you glad to be shooting or what? Bill

·
Registered
635 Posts
My wife humiliates me every day and she doesn't charge me a dime. It gives her something to do and it seems to make her feel better. It also gives me a reason to visit the gun shops and shows more frequently so it works out good.

As far as crimps go, I lost that aggravation when I sold that @#^! progressive MEC. Buying them off the shelf now makes me feel independently wealthy. It's all good.

·
Registered
7,593 Posts
Sissy that is when you operate on rockets. Don't you understand!!!!!!!

Bob Lawless

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Well, we're living in America;
We're not starving;
And nobody's shooting at us.

So, who worries about poor crimps?

Mike

·
Registered
10,027 Posts
In 41 years I have spent a total of $405,000.00. I keep records of every dollar I have ever spent in association to trap shooting. I wouldn't trade my experiences, friendships I have made for anything. It was money well spent in my opinion. I just love this sport.
Steve Balistreri

·
Premium Member
11,864 Posts
Rocket surgery.

I like that.

·
Registered
153 Posts
my crimps look great
but i honestly take credit for that
thats all P/W's work your looking at

and if you think this is expensive try racing
thats 10X more expensive and time consuming
it was like having a part time job that cost me money

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
.................As long as the B.B.'s don't fall out it is a good crimp.
I shoot trap just to prove that nothing humiliates me...SMOKIT

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.