Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting so many of Neil's previous test reports that he has posted on here that are confirmed in later tests, Instead of sending them to me please post them on here so it cannot be said that I am bringing it up, you guys then cannot say I am supporting him, some are concerning his tests from 2001.

If you want to see his old posts you can do a Neil Winston Search of his previous threads and read them and do comparasions to posts of today.

I do not want to get in the middle of it.

Ertz

I am now removing my tongue from my cheek

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
And don't respond to my threads even if I ask you too. In fact, don't even look at this post. Unread it.

·
Registered
105 Posts
grntitan,

It not too hard to unread some of these posts if you are close to my age, Just wait a minute or two and you will have forgotten you even read it. Thanks to a good wife who helps me find my sign in name and password I am able to get on here and reply before I forget what I was going to do. Then she tells me quiet down as she hears me laughing at all the BS that is being posted on this forum. It has gotten to be 90% BS and 10% actual information that a shooter can use. Getting to be a waste of time to even open this site up. Lyle

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Lyle,
I beg to politely argue with you sir, if one can get on this site and laugh 90% of the time, what sir is the downside? Laughter is good for the soul, releases tension (not as good as my wife can, oops) and puts you in a mood your wife and others can tolerate. It would not hurt anyone in the world to have a little more laughter every day, then maybe we would not think we are so important. Even our local researcher (Neil) has a dash of humor and laughter in him. :) Scott

1 - 7 of 7 Posts