Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Il Ling New, the Gunsite Academy instructor who's frequently on Personal Defense T.V.

Very nice looking and boy can she shoot.

Hot combination!

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Atagym, that was not nice.

I'm trying to work here!

Anybody ever take any of the Gunsite courses? I'd really like to, and not just to meet her. Shootingcoach?

·
Registered
10,303 Posts
I have worked with Dennis Tueller, inventor of the Tueller Drill, who trained there with Jeff Cooper for many years. He is getting long in the tooth, like Yours Truly, but is still Sudden Death (like Yours Truly) LOL

Dennis is on his far left, standing among the best Law Enforcement Firearms Trainers in the world. As he should be.

Nice rifle. You mean there is a rifle in that picture?

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Coach do you offer similar training to regular civilians, say just basic pistol techniques, self defense, etc.?

You really know your stuff and I think it would be fun to train with a fellow TS.com-er.

·
Registered
10,303 Posts
Dear Puller

I offer Basic to Advanced training for Armed Citizens. There are techniques I will only train to Law Enforcement and Armed Security. Most techniques interchange, and are Court Defensible.

The Private Citizen prevents imminent threat of serious bodily injury or death with his firearm. PERIOD! I NEVER recommend pursuit or apprehension. Your Priority ONE is to safely return to hearth and home (and family).

Of course, there are times when risking or sacrificing your life for another or others IS appropriate. This will be a judgement call only YOU can make.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Cindy Garrison is great looking and funny as hell. I enjoy that there is apparently nothing she won't put in her mouth. She towers over most of the people on her show.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Coach- Who is that in the center (wearing the the long sleeve denim shirt, Lt.Col.(Ret.) David Grossman? Looks alot like him. If so, he is an excellant speaker and right on target with his thoughts for school safety and terrorism!

Rem31TC

·
Registered
10,303 Posts
Dear Remmy

These legends were at an Advanced Law Enforcement Training Camp I was invited to last Nov (WHEW).

We spent a day with Col. Grossman. That man knows what time it is.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.