Trapshooters Forum banner

I shot again tonight! Now I am really in trouble..

3928 Views 21 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  Ross
Shot my second round of trap in 12 years tonight, last time was a 13 and I was happy. Tonight I shot a 24 and got a Damnit! patch. This is not good...I am now going to have to shoot more! I am definetly hooked thanks Escondido Fish and Game Club! I see now why folks do this for years and years and years!

Shane
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
21,601 Posts
Nice shoot'n but don't wait 12 more years to follow up this time. Somehow i don't think it will take you long to be fully hooked.

· Registered
13,517 Posts
Shane, Don't walk!!! Run, Run away as fast as you can!!! If you don't you will spend more money through a shotgun barrel than Carter has little pills!!! "BEWARE" this is your only Warning. Once you enter there is no turning back. Oh, the Fancy Cars and the Fast Women I could have had. Scrach that, make it Fast Cars and Fancy Women I could have had. All gone down the end of a barrel. Whens the next shoot!!! Break-em all. Jeff

· Registered
13,517 Posts
Curvy, I was warned by one of the local shooters!!! Also when I asked how to become a good shooter I was told that I would become a good shooter if I shot a tractor trailer full of shells. So lets see there's 16 pallets of shells in a full size trailer so I still have a few to go. I'll let you know if one or both of these statments are true in the next decade or so!!! LMAO. Breake-m all. JEff

· Registered
9,982 Posts
Gary...If you find somebody has let the air out of your Camaro tires...I am the one to blame...please get me the BT99 with the adjustable comb for being extra mean to you ...I'll be waiting for the lil brown truck...I hope this makes us even ; )...Sincerely Cal S.

· Registered
21,601 Posts
That is a cool patch. I haven't seen those yet. Would love to get some for some of our Youth shooters that are clawing at their first 25. We have 25,50 etc. patches. I like that.....

· Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Dunno where they were made but I can find out next time I shoot. Went tonight and shot a 22 with factory loads and knew exactly what I did on the misses. Next shooting won't be for 3 weeks and I will be ready!

Shane

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.