Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Steer Tripper just a question not a flame or trying to start an argument.

How do you feel that this affects you if you have a receipt or your 2009 Average card what difference can this make? If you made out a membership renewal application one section of it is a receipt. If not you should pay by check.

Bob Lawless

·
Registered
7,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Steer Tripper if you paid through Pay-Pal they should have a record of the payment and who it was paid to.

Just a thought there has to be a record somewhere. If it is any consolation I just received my card this week in New England.

Bob Lawless

·
Registered
704 Posts
Actually, I had the same problem with the same person earlier this year. It took an email to the ATA President for some assistance - which I got. Problem was resolved quickly.

Now if you were to email Kathy, it would be a complete 180 - she is completely accessible and has always handled things in a prompt and terrific manner. I hope you get your situation resolved soon.

My advice is to contact someone else at the ATA for help, other wise you'll be pulling your hair out waiting.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
I wonder how many emails they get, maybe yours does not get were/virous protection. ATA office is excessable, they will do you no harm. They have been dealing with shooters a long time. Merry Christmas

Joe Woods/Ontario

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.