·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone aware of any deals on flats?

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
I have several flats of new STS and Nitro 27 shells, most of them unopened, but I fear the shipping costs would be hateful.

Ed

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im open, I like gun clubs but price is my main thing. I shoot for fun, like to find something for 50 bucks a flat.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
A friend of mine sells Fiocchi for about $58-$60/flat (depends on shot charge) shipped BUT must buy minimum 50 cases. PM me and I will forward his contact info if you wish.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Cabelas has good prices on Herter's and free shipping on orders over $99. Let us know what you find at $50/flat.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Have you checked out Dunham's or Dicks on 28th street.
They are always having sales.
I have not but need to. I try to avoid 28th st till after the holidays but looks like Im gonna be forced to brave the craziness in the name of ammo!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Cabelas has Federal Top Gun (red white and blue) on sale for $57.99/case. Free shipping on orders over $99 through tomorrow.

·
Banned
8,596 Posts
I have not but need to. I try to avoid 28th st till after the holidays but looks like Im gonna be forced to brave the craziness in the name of ammo!
If your really hard pressed. I load approx. 60,000 per year. I can spare a few cases if it will help ya out. $50.00 a case. 1 1/8th, 1150 fps, 7 1/2's.
I can let ya have up to 12 cases.
Happy Turkey,
Mark

1 - 20 of 23 Posts