Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELLO:
does anyone have, or know where i could get a remington 870 12 ga extended length forearm?
steve balistreri

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Gun Parts Corp. had some uncheckered NOS rem. 870 target forends for sale.
Also a big REM. parts guy in Rodgers Ark.[can't remember his name] had some also.
Should be able to find one in a google search. Good Luck.
If you cannot find one I have a stock/forend set for the $175.00 that I have in it. Joe Wasson

·
Registered
141 Posts
Steve, If you need an extended forend to fit the 870 "Competition" single shot trap gun, I have three of them. Two are new, one is used in excellent condition. These will fit only the "Competition" unless you have the "Competition" forend iron, then it will fit the standard 870. The "TC" extended forends are becoming very hard to find.
Regards, Jim Burch

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have an 870 extended forend that I purchased from Numerick Arms years ago for a project that never materialized, it is not Remington (appears to be a Sile maybe?) it is 11" long compared to 9" for my standard 870tb. It has cut checkering and is used (a few handling marks).
30.00 Shipped.

Chuck H

·
Registered
505 Posts
There is an 870 Comp. stock and extended forearm currently on eBay...search on "Remington Trap" it might go cheap because the stock has issues.

Scott

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.