Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
If you have a car with "flip up" headlights be sure to flip them up and leave em up before the ice comes. Wish I had did that last night. Wish I did the same with the wipers too. Put some cardboard or something across the windshield too.

Kinda funny that I leave the good vehicles that I won't drive in snow and ice in the garage, then I have to spend a half hour getting the ice and snow off the ones I do drive. IF I was smart I would put the cars I drive in this weather in the garage, so I could just get up and go.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
There are rules for posting here. You continue to blatantly refuse to follow those rules. I for one hope David gets his fill of your ignorance and sends you to banville. Just when I think you have posted the dumbest think ever, you trump yourself.

And what makes you think anybody cares what you do with your wipers? Buy a diary and fill it full of your dumb thoughts.

Get a life.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Gee, I only wished he had posted it last night, so I would have been reminded to go out and raise the blades and flip the lights. It would have saved me a lot of work this AM.

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
I remember a kid in grade school who used to pick his nose in class and the other kids made fun of him and called him names, but he kept doing it because it was the only way he could get attention.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts