Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I SEE TROUBLE BREWING. In pennsylvania there trying to pass a law that you pay $10.00 per gun owned, fingerprint you and photo id for evey gun owner. This is unneccessary for most people. Now the schools shootings and the democrats in office spells problems for us sportsmen. If you own a firearm you must JOIN THE NRA NOW. Earl Fairman, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
sm, thanks for helping. We need to stand behind the NRA even more , because we have yet to see the tip of the Iceberg. NRA life member, Jeff Pickett

·
Registered
255 Posts
Smsnyder,
Proud of you for steping up to the plate. All gun owners need to join. They are the best voice we have defending our Rights. I feel the 2nd Admendment is the heart of all of our Rights.
Sonny Daniels, NRA Benefactor Life Member

·
Registered
825 Posts
I just took the ez low price upgrade and went to patron or benefactor, whichever is the highest. Everybody needs to, it is going to get a whole lot worse for gunowners, you don't need a crystal ball to be able to predict that.

Mr. Charles were you the fella that donated towels to SCTP teams last year? We are registering our team now for Downers Grove SC! We could use some if you have any left thanks, Rick Gibbs

·
Registered
584 Posts
The NRA is very important, and I am a member. But, if every gun owner VOTED like a gun owner, we would not need the NRA.

Shoot well and often,

Mark.

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
I have been a life member for many years, now that they have your address you will be getting renewal notices on a regular basis from them ... If you move and do not put in a change of address not to worry because they will find you, I know they found me 3 times ... Don't bother telling them that you are a life member and that they can save money by not sending you and everyone else all of the renewals and requests for a donation because they don't listen to that ...
Welcome aboard and get a second mail box and mark it for the NRA only, so your mail carrier can still get the real mail in the other Mail box ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
514 Posts
Life member 20 years ,shame on you if you are a shooter and not a member.I dont agree with everything they represent,but who will represent you?The clintons(lower case on purpose).....Don

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.