1. Enron's chairman did meet with the President and Vice President in the OVAL OFFICE.
2. Enron gave $420,000 to the President's party over a three year period.
3. Enron donated $100,000 to the President's inauguration festivities.
4. Ken Ley the Enron chairman stayed over night in the White House ELEVEN times.
5. Enron Corporation had access to the administration at its highest level and even enlisted the Commerce and State Departments to grease deals for it.
6. The taxpayer-supported Export-Import Bank subsidized Enron for more than $600 Million in one transaction.
BUT... The President under whom all this happened, WASN'T George W. Bush.
SURPRISE-------- It was Slick Willie Clinton the impeached, lying, pervert.
[During the prime of corruption, Clinton was in bed with Enron. According the Washington Times, the Clinton administration provided more than $1 billion in subsidized loans to Enron Corp. Clinton officials financed 19 of 20 Enron projects, some of which were worth $3 billion, throughout the '90s, which supposedly built "power plants, natural-gas pipelines and other big-ticket energy facilities around the world." In addition, Enron contributed nearly $2 million to Democratic causes