Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"I have the world

"I have the world's greatest reloads" There's a guy in every clubhouse making that claim. "They're better than factory loads". "These are the greatest primers, and I only use them" And the same with his wads.....and powder. "My powder drops are within + or - 0.001 grains as measured on my atomic powered scale that I sometimes allow NASA to borrow."

Er....ah.....so why are you shooting from the 20 yard line?

·
Registered
420 Posts

That's great having the greatest reloads but I have the worlds longest Pecker...what a shame I cant find it when I need it though...My first shoot off was with a guy shooting factory Nitro 27 loads in his Kolar O&U combo. what a shame it was to loose to me shootin my wimpy 7/8oz. reclaimed shot shells in a wore out Browning O&U. The nut behind trigger is most important thing. 4andy10

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

The guy with the fancy guns don't seem as annoying, at least not to me. They got 'em. Sometimes the flaunt them. But they don't always seem to be telling you how great their guns are. It seems it's just an endless lecture with a finger in your face from the reloading dorks.

·
Registered
572 Posts

But if you miss with a great gun,,,,,,,,,,,,,you look good when you do. About the guy with the greatest reloads, those reloads might take you to the 27 so don't knock them ...............GOOD LUCK

·
Registered
8,386 Posts

Had guy at work that would wear you out with reloading stories about the "excellent ballistics" his home brewed stuff would generate. If it wasn't such a waste of time, listening to his stories might have been comical.

·
Registered
537 Posts

Bob,

If it's mostly the indian then how come you switched to the Blaser and said that you've been shooting it better than you're previous gun. Don't get upset, just picking on you this morning.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.