Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Y'know, psychologists say that when old men in hospitals expose themselves to staff, it's because they need attention.

Just offered for thought.

·
Registered
9,941 Posts
Yes, Gary, often "Some help is better than no help" except when it's all wrong and then "No help is a lot better than some help."

Neil

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
I'll bet it's hard to tear yourself away from the mirror in the morning after you've shaved.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
I have a dream!

That alllll God's trapshooters are not judged by their level of senility

but by the drams equivalent of their shells.

(With apologies to MLK)

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
I seriously think someone should contact the local authorities and have him picked up and give a mental health exam. I have seen bipolar people who act more sane than this goof ball. Right here is proof that the mental health system is broken as he would be committed.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
I propose a new TS.com joyous holiday to be celebrated annually on December 3.

The day Dr.Longsh..t said nothing back in 2013.

What do you think???

Bob

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
I too have lived and am living the dream. Beautiful wife who has bless me with two beautiful children, a great job, great friends and a strong faith in my Lord and Savior.

I have not posted anything against you in the past.

With that said I have for the most part strayed away from being baited into a discussion of which I would be rendered incompetent.

Mr. Bryant with all due respect, at birth did your mother knock you in the head with every intention of feeding the milk to a calf? Now with old age the underlying issues from said thumping are coming to the forefront?

Brady

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Summary of a Trapshooting Life Well-Lived:

1. Was a D-class 20-yard All American in the days of 6-hole targets (but you of course have no idea how difficult this was).

2. Beat Big Don.

3. Something about Ducks.

4. Offers stockfitting advice cheaper than Rollin Oswald's, to anyone who will sit still.

5. The annual Sisters of Mercy in Lancaster Meals on Wheels program continues to do the Lord's work, as always this time of year, and bless them every one (even if they don't know a damn thing about trapshooting, even though I'm sure they think they do).

How any single human being manages to cram this much achievement, into the span of a mere half-century, is beyond me.

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
Mike you surviving this winter? We had a heat wave today 9 degrees. Do you Or your friend still have some of the good wads?

Brady

1 - 20 of 23 Posts