Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello:
I found this bit of information some what interesting.
Steve Balistreri

As I was lying in bed pondering the problems of the world,
I rapidly realized that I don't really give a rat's hiney. It's the tortoise life for me!
1. If walking is good for your health, the postman would be immortal.
2. A whale swims all day, only eats fish, drinks water, and is fat.
3. A rabbit runs and hops and only lives 15 years.
4. A tortoise doesn't run and does nothing, yet it lives for 450 years.
And you tell me to exercise?? I don't think so.
I'm retired. Go around me.

·
Molon Labe
11,990 Posts
Steve, you're on to something there

·
Registered
9,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I had a neighbor who use to look like Jack Lalanne. He ran, would lift weights in his garage for all the women to see in the neighborhood. He would skip rope in his drive way, with his shirt off in gym trunks. He also had a spray on tan.

The guy was around 55, looked like 40, and was a cocky sob. Every morning, he ran with a hooded sweatshirt, a towel wrapped around his neck like a boxer, shadow boxing as he ran. The women loved his antics. When I would get my mail, he would come over and suggest I get in shape like him.

This past October, he went jogging one morning and his live in partner came by asking neighbors if we saw him? Long story short, they found him in the parkway, as he died of a heart attack.

I believe, there is a date of when you are born, and a date of when you will die. I believe when your time is up, it's up. He's dead, and this fat sob typing this thread is still here. Go figure?
Steve

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
Steve, what are you going to do after you graduate? Any plans?

rickn_2008_170950.jpg

·
Molon Labe
11,990 Posts
My Dad used to say, "I knew a fella who never drank, smoked, womanized, he ate right and lived to be 95 yrs old"

"He sure had a long boring life"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.