Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
20,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
of my box of for ends. Hmmmm. need to look at my stash first I guess.

I gave a nice guy shooter a choice of a regular Perazzi wood comb, "Canoe" style and a aftermarket rubber comb. He prefers the wood comb. And the rubber comb is a bit oversize. I will whittle and reshape the rubber, but really would like a left over wood comb that you might have lying around. This is a project stock I have with a RAD and it will go on my MX2000. Let me know if yo have one would you?

I really like RADs and Gracoils. True, they change the balance some but the adjustment feature and the diminished recoil seem to agree with me.

Thanks a lot for scouring around your parts bin. You may have noticed that I did that recently too and sold off some Gracoils and some RADs.

Jack

·
Registered
11,024 Posts
I don't think I've ever seen anyone combing their hair while riding in a canoe. Do you have a video available? HMB

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
I didn't know that canoes needed combing.....but then I am not up on all the latest.

and up for Jack

Rick in MT

·
Banned
2,644 Posts
I have this one - $150 w/out the hardware. Original Perazzi like new

here's the page http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/5449574064/in/set-72157625875252473/

·
Vendor
20,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
up.

I had one all along. I hae a box of about 20 for ends. It had worked it's way to the bottom. I do not remember it at all, but it matches well. When I get this rig set up, I'll take a picture.

·
Vendor
20,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ron. I do believe I can work that out. I have an extra, but it is not disconneted from its metla as yet. Remind me on Sunday

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.