Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, as many here have probably seen.... I been back and forth wanting a KX6 Special for about the last 2 years .. I don't have to go through the whole story, but lately, I flip flopped about 5 times, buying one, not buying one ... Don't really need it, happy with my 725 combo, to buying a GU of Omaha Citori Universal Hi post, or another 725 Combo. And lastly, deciding to not buy anything because I just don't need another gun ... Then comes last sunday morning, I had one of my crappy shooting days .... was frustrated and when I came home and poked around the forum here, saw one of our members just mention in a thread he might be selling his left hand KX6S .. All ability of self control went out the window, I made contact with our member here, all the while telling myself, noooo, you don't need it, but somehow I found myself, working the deal and sending the ole ... "I'll take it " PM ... needless to say .. it should be shipping tomorrow and in spite of me wanting to regret it ..... I don't! I can't tell you how many members have PMed me in the past, knowing I wanted a KX6S when one would show up here for sale ... To those guys ... I finally did it!!

·
Administrator
9,348 Posts
Ok, as many here have probably seen.... I been back and forth wanting a KX6 Special for about the last 2 years .. I don't have to go through the whole story, but lately, I flip flopped about 5 times, buying one, not buying one ... Don't really need it, happy with my 725 combo, to buying a GU of Omaha Citori Universal Hi post, or another 725 Combo. And lastly, deciding to not buy anything because I just don't need another gun ... Then comes last sunday morning, I had one of my crappy shooting days .... was frustrated and when I came home and poked around the forum here, saw one of our members just mention in a thread he might be selling his left hand KX6S .. All ability of self control went out the window, I made contact with our member here, all the while telling myself, noooo, you don't need it, but somehow I found myself, working the deal and sending the ole ... "I'll take it " PM ... needless to say .. it should be shipping tomorrow and in spite of me wanting to regret it ..... I don't! I can't tell you how many members have PMed me in the past, knowing I wanted a KX6S when one would show up here for sale ... To those guys ... I finally did it!!

Should I change your screen name to I WILL TAKE IT! ???:ROFLMAO:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts