Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I cry every time I see or hear the current P O S POTUS.

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
Lord above. People who actually shoot ATA getting legal 2-hole targets seems to make you cry an awful lot too.

-Gary

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Hey, the whole nation cried that day, everyone remembers where they were at, the moment they got the news. People still get emotional.

America lost It's innocence that day.

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
Yeah, we definitely lost our innocence that day. By coincidence, we lost the prolifically adulterous son of an illegal booze runner too.

-Gary

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
I cried after hearing there was enough idiots in this a Country to make Obuma the president. I cried even more knowing the idiots were dumb enough to do it twice. Hope you liberal morons that voted for him are happy. Actually I hope your health insurance gets cancelled and you end up with none. You deserve that much.

·
Premium Member
18,784 Posts
I cry because he bedded more women than I did. But, at at least I don't have all of that excess baggage.

·
Premium Member
18,784 Posts
I was home sick from school the day he was assasinated. My Dad called home and told me it came over the ticker tape at his office. I'll never forget it.

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
False prophets indeed - the naive drank the Kool-Aid with JFK back then just like they did with Barry in 2008. But, unlike Barry, JFK was likely to get booted before a 2nd term. People were naive back then but they weren't stupid, shameless and lazy like now.

-Gary

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
I was in 2nd grade. My teacher was a dragon, Mrs. Greene. That woman could scare paint from a wall. I remember her crying that day. I was stunned that she could cry.

·
Registered
7,211 Posts
I was in grade 10 and I remember my high school in S. Alberta Canada, putting the newscast on the PA system...and we felt the same loss as you all did.

Ron Burr

·
Registered
470 Posts
JFK was a faulted man just like every man who ever held the office and most who post here. His vision for America and the world I admired greatly and the 3 family members I lost in Vietnam would likely be here today had he lived. I despised George W. Bush but I didn't want him or any other man in office murdered.

·
Registered
470 Posts
TinMan88,

Good points both. Lyndon Johnson, J "Edna" Hoover, the CIA, Texas Oil, Military Contractors would ALL argue that it WAS done correctly. It was done exactly the way they needed it done.

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
bobby ward , I see you are still floating in the river Denile and searching for the "real" killer . What's the latest conspiracy? Last I remember you were hot on the hitman convention in Dallas that day.

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
Johnny, Why is there droves of information held by the government, not to be released until long after any person living at the time will be gone?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Johnny, please refer to the PM sent to you. Also take note sir that I do not hide behind the safety of a computer screen and snipe at others in anonymity.....

Bob Hawkes, Great question sir and one that the government for sure does not intend to answer. All of the official files are sealed for another 25 years. The original order to seal the files came from LBJ under the guise of "National Security." With all the hulabaloo and hype that runs rampant, why would the government NOT want to defend its position and simply make public what they tell us is in those files? And if the information is truly what they suggest that a lone gunman did this, what would that have to do with National Security?

For everyone who wants an answer to my "friend" Johnnys question above..He refers to a post I started several years back on the assassination. In one of my postings I referred to information taken from Secret Service and FBI files that was complete with official file numbers and available through research. In those files, BOTH organizations had determined that there were no less than 5 professional assassins traced to Dallas Texas during the week of 11-22-63 and as close to the actual assassination as 11-21. I just wondered why they were there and why the FBI and SS didn't have them under closer scrutiny. Maybe it was because they thought those guys were there to support JFK and watch the motorcade.....Yea, that must be it........

1 - 20 of 24 Posts