Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A "while ago" I bought some clothes at Costco. It was a men's suit, but you bought the jacket and slacks separately.

I actually bought the jacket and two pair of slacks, 38 waist and 36 waist. They hung in my closest unworn for "a while".

Yesterday I finally got off my butt and took them back to Costco. When I returned them the people behind the counter were whispering between themselves, then they called the manager.

The manager fumbled on the computer for a while, and finally said, "Sir, you purchased these in 2006, almost eight years ago. These are the oldest things we've ever taken back".

I am the KING of all PROCRASTINATORS !!!

Go ahead, prove me wrong

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
You have the same problem I have..Those pants shrunk before you had a chance to try them on....Right?

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Yea, that's it, they shrunk. Around my house, you wouldn't believe how many of my clothes suffered that same fate at the hands of my wife.

Big Jack

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Over the years, I have accumulated rather large number of winter underwear. Every Spring I would go to various stores and buy another couple of pair at clearance prices. Well I now have 3 cabinets FULL if these things, most new and unopened.

Yesterday I was looking for something in a closet and discovered ANOTHER cache of these garments hanging from the closet pole. I also found 7 brand new shirts still in wrappers;Pendletons, chamois and Woolrich. I think, I need counseling.

·
Molon Labe
11,990 Posts
I cured my procrastination last fall. To maintain my licenses I have to take a bunch of CEU's or continuing education units, and I always wait until the last minute to do them 24 hrs in all

Just when I had started them on the computer in my shop that I use to run the CNC machines, I was reading the screen and smelled something funny but familiar, then it struck my it was a Effing skunk, I got off my stool to, look out the window that there was a big one heading for my office. I called my wife and whispered not to set off the bomb to bring me the .410, in case I had to shoot it it has #9 shot it the AA's that were in it and wouldn't do too much damage to the walls. It went to the far end, 150 ft away I tried to sneak down and slide the door open but when I got about 20 feet away it flipped it's tail up, so I shot it

I swear that damn thing was carrying he mother lode so I got to set in a skunk smell infested office for the next three days

The real pisser is the CEU's are anything but education units, just a repeat every year

1 - 7 of 7 Posts